Thursday, October 3, 2019

Art Project # 1

 






Art Project # 1
  
 

   


     I took an exact o knife to cut and shape it into a pallet. I had to paint it a bronze color first, then I had to let it dry, next I painted it a second time to make sure it would not come off, after, I have to put 4 more other colors that artists used to paint with.
     With my biggest problem, I had to make sure that it would not get wet and gets other paints on it. I had to put it next to the sink, because there was no other place safe, but I thought wrong, and it got it wet and it would sit there and crack to make me paint it more to make it looks good.
     My biggest problem is getting distracted by the music and loud chatter. And I got distracted also by talking with other people around me.
     The material I needed most, was paint and paintbrushes. When I looked for paints for my paint project, I  found them and was set to go and I started  painting
     What I plan to do next is, paint a lion face on my pallet. Then put clock parts into my art project so it can tell time.


No comments:

Post a Comment