Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Art Project # 2





 
Art Project # 2

   





     What I did on my project is paint it, cut it, and hot glue it. I had to hot glue my thumb into the hole for the painter to hold it. Then I painted it a dark skin tone because it went better with there pallet color.
     My biggest problem while painting and hot gluing on my project, was messing upon cutting, talking, and the music being another distraction. While I was cutting it, I would mess up and have to shave it off and make it smaller. When I would talk to the people around me, I would get distracted and talk too much instead of working on my project. While I would listen to music, I would get distracted by singing.
     My solution to my biggest problems was to shut them out of my head and tell my self to work instead of messing off. And to not interact with any of the other people around me.
     What I plan to do next is to paint a picture of an easy painting of a lion by my famous painter, Patricia Lee Christensen. And after that, I plan to put a clock in the middle of my painting so it can tell time by the blobs of paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment